To determine a proper size cupola for your roof, for every foot of your building roof line use 1.25 inch of cupola.
Example: For a roof section that is 24 feet, the proper size cupola would be 30 inches. For buildings longer than 48
feet you should consider using multiple cupolas.
- Our cupolas sizes are determined by base width.
- Extended cupola bases can be added for steeper pitch roofs.
- Our cupolas are manufactured in 2-3 sections for ease of handling and installation.
- Our louvered cupolas provide ventilation when needed.
- Our windowed cupolas can be used for lighting and are removable on most models.
- 60 inch & 72 inch cupolas are constructed with a double louver or window panel per side.
- Custom cupola sizes and styles available upon request.